study mode
Friday, 18 September 2009
Prelims are over.
I got to continue studying and not stop now because its the not the Prelim results that counts, its the 'O' Level results that count.
From next week onwards, I'm going to stay back after school to study. It doesn't matter if I stay back alone because all it matters to me right now is the 'O' Level examinations. But before I go into study mode next week, I'm going to fully enjoy myself this weekend as a well deserved break after putting in hard work and effort for Prelims. :)
Alright then. Bye. I'm off to get ready for Friday prayers.
I got to continue studying and not stop now because its the not the Prelim results that counts, its the 'O' Level results that count.
From next week onwards, I'm going to stay back after school to study. It doesn't matter if I stay back alone because all it matters to me right now is the 'O' Level examinations. But before I go into study mode next week, I'm going to fully enjoy myself this weekend as a well deserved break after putting in hard work and effort for Prelims. :)
Alright then. Bye. I'm off to get ready for Friday prayers.