always a source of motivation
Monday, 30 November 2009
Finally, I got new soccer boots! :D
Mum cooked Macaroni today. :D(Y) I ate a lot. Went out with Khai to Queensway to buy our soccer boots. He bought Nike's CTR while I bought Nike's Mercurial.I can't wait to try them out! :D
I'm in a good mood today. :D Now, I'm off to work out while the people I'm chatting with are watching soccer. Lol.
Working tomorrow, so I guess I should probably be sleeping early. :)
Done.
Mum cooked Macaroni today. :D(Y) I ate a lot. Went out with Khai to Queensway to buy our soccer boots. He bought Nike's CTR while I bought Nike's Mercurial.I can't wait to try them out! :D
I'm in a good mood today. :D Now, I'm off to work out while the people I'm chatting with are watching soccer. Lol.
Working tomorrow, so I guess I should probably be sleeping early. :)
Done.
Labels: happy happy happy