don't you care at all?
Sunday, 22 November 2009
Like what Khairi always says, " Everything is always never as it seems".
Maybe thats why we are not what we seemed to me.
I'm still sick. But I feel better than yesterday.
Going out later with my family. It's my sister's birthday today. Happy Birthday Kakak! I know I don't talk to you much, but I want to just wish you Happy Birthday. :)
I won't be playing tomorrow's match, due to my cold. Haiya. Good luck for tomorrow AE! All of you can do it! Try to keep a clean sheet! :D
I think I'm done. Ohh ya, Eqa is going to bring me bubblegum when she comes back from her holiday in KL. :D(Y) I hope she remembers. Hah.
I think I'm done. Off to get ready now. Bye.
Maybe thats why we are not what we seemed to me.
I'm still sick. But I feel better than yesterday.
Going out later with my family. It's my sister's birthday today. Happy Birthday Kakak! I know I don't talk to you much, but I want to just wish you Happy Birthday. :)
I won't be playing tomorrow's match, due to my cold. Haiya. Good luck for tomorrow AE! All of you can do it! Try to keep a clean sheet! :D
I think I'm done. Ohh ya, Eqa is going to bring me bubblegum when she comes back from her holiday in KL. :D(Y) I hope she remembers. Hah.
I think I'm done. Off to get ready now. Bye.
Labels: clueless