how my day went
Monday, 23 November 2009
I woke up at 5.30am today. :D(Y) Bathed, changed, and got ready to go out. When I was searching for my stockings, Mum said that I couldn't go out. -.- She said it was going to rain. But I managed to convince her to let me out, assuring her that I'll take care of myself. I'm such a good boy. :D
Went out. Met the Razali brothers, Irfan and Asyiq. They followed me to Syazwan's house to get his boots. My soccer boots gone case already. -.- Maybe or maybe not going to Queensway to buy a new pair. I'm starting to lose my motivation in soccer.
Soccer match at Padang Fendi. We won 5-4. Courtesy of Yan and Sufi, who scored 4 goals and 1 goal respectively. I played like shit! Kinda dissapointed. -.- After soccer, hanged out at the shelter near the field. TCS. :D After that, went back with the Razali brothers taking 858.
Reached home. Bathed, changed and went out. I managed to find the place at Taiseng Avenue. Lol. The building was like a factory building. But the HQ Office was nice. Air-conditioned. :) Waited for around 10 minutes. Met the manager for 30/- minutes? I had to do a lot if things and looked at a lot of forms. I'm kinda excited to start working. :D
Went home. Ate at HDB Hub's Mcdonalds. I was practically starving by then. I didn't eat anything since morning. Reached home at around 6.30pm. Rested for awhile and now I'm here. :D
So that's how my day went. :D
To you know I know: I'm sorry. Yes, I was stupid. I hope you sincerely forgave me. :)
DONE.
Went out. Met the Razali brothers, Irfan and Asyiq. They followed me to Syazwan's house to get his boots. My soccer boots gone case already. -.- Maybe or maybe not going to Queensway to buy a new pair. I'm starting to lose my motivation in soccer.
Soccer match at Padang Fendi. We won 5-4. Courtesy of Yan and Sufi, who scored 4 goals and 1 goal respectively. I played like shit! Kinda dissapointed. -.- After soccer, hanged out at the shelter near the field. TCS. :D After that, went back with the Razali brothers taking 858.
Reached home. Bathed, changed and went out. I managed to find the place at Taiseng Avenue. Lol. The building was like a factory building. But the HQ Office was nice. Air-conditioned. :) Waited for around 10 minutes. Met the manager for 30/- minutes? I had to do a lot if things and looked at a lot of forms. I'm kinda excited to start working. :D
Went home. Ate at HDB Hub's Mcdonalds. I was practically starving by then. I didn't eat anything since morning. Reached home at around 6.30pm. Rested for awhile and now I'm here. :D
So that's how my day went. :D
To you know I know: I'm sorry. Yes, I was stupid. I hope you sincerely forgave me. :)
DONE.
Labels: all that matters is you