<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





I have nobody for my own
Friday, 27 November 2009


Here I am updating again. This is like a personal diary for me. Hah. -.-

So yesterday, there was a soccer match in the morning. Iniatially, I didn't want play the match. But since I woke up early yesterday, I decided to play the match. Hah. Well, I made a really good decision, because I scored a goal! Nyeheheh. ^^ Thanks for Yan  for assisting me. :D(Y) Although we lost 6-5 through a golden goal, I think that was one of the best matches  the team has played against Eurythemics, who are the ADSS Cup champions. I think Eury could have played better. Some of their key players didn't attend the match. But I would to congragulate AE for fighting hard! (Y) Congrats to Yan and Sufi for netting a brace each. :D(Y)

Enough talk about soccer. So yesterday, I went to meet my manager. He just wanted to meet first before I start my job next week. I think he's a cool guy. Quite humorous too. :D(Y) I spent about 15 minutes chatting with him. Here are some of the questions he asked me:

Manager: So where do you stay?
Me: Woodlands.
Manager: Ohh okay. So what do like about the place?
Me: I'm not sure myself. *chuckles*
Manager: *laughs* So do you have any working experience?
Me: Nope.
Manager: Ohh. So you must be a fresh O level graduate. Hmm. So, got girlfriend or not? *wide grin*
Me: Umm.........(I took a really long time) No. *laughs for the sake of laughing*
Manager: Ohhh. Too bad. People who have girlfriends tend to be better sales person because they can flirt around with the customer. *laugh uncontrolably*
Me: Ahhhhhh. Okay, maybe I have lah. Maybe only. *laughs paiseh-ly*

And the conversation goes on and on...

So I'm starting work next week. Very excited about it. :D(Y)  But I hope I have time to watch New Moon with clan. Hah. And I hope I have time to play soccer too. I'm buying new soccer boots this Sunday with Khai and I aim to use it! I don't want my money to be wasted. Hah. -.-

Currently chatting with BABY.

Done.

Labels: