lets get it started
Wednesday, 25 November 2009
So here's how my Wednesday went.
Got a text from Atiqah at 9.01am saying that she was going to Johore for awhile with her family. Replied and told her to take care. When she got back, she told me that she got disturbed by a lot of Mat-mat Malaysia. I laughed. Hahaha! See, I told you. YOU'RE HOT BABY! :DDDDDDDDDDD
Slacked at home. I was bored. Watched a DVD. After that I slept. Lol. No life? Hah. Well, on the bright side, at least I got to rest. :) I've been going out for the pass few days. So, resting was probably the best thing for me to do.
I've been thinking about my future seriously. I'm not sure what I want to become when I grow up. And I also don't know what polytechnic courses I want to choose and put as my 12 choices that I have when I get my results in around 6 weeks time. It's very frustrating. I guess I have to start looking at those Polytechnic brochures that I got and think what are the courses that I seriously want. Maybe switching to D&T since now I'm working at somewhere which requires me to have knowledge on D&T.
I think I'm done. I hope there's something interesting on TV for me to watch. Maybe spending the night working out. :D(Y)
Done.
Got a text from Atiqah at 9.01am saying that she was going to Johore for awhile with her family. Replied and told her to take care. When she got back, she told me that she got disturbed by a lot of Mat-mat Malaysia. I laughed. Hahaha! See, I told you. YOU'RE HOT BABY! :DDDDDDDDDDD
Slacked at home. I was bored. Watched a DVD. After that I slept. Lol. No life? Hah. Well, on the bright side, at least I got to rest. :) I've been going out for the pass few days. So, resting was probably the best thing for me to do.
I've been thinking about my future seriously. I'm not sure what I want to become when I grow up. And I also don't know what polytechnic courses I want to choose and put as my 12 choices that I have when I get my results in around 6 weeks time. It's very frustrating. I guess I have to start looking at those Polytechnic brochures that I got and think what are the courses that I seriously want. Maybe switching to D&T since now I'm working at somewhere which requires me to have knowledge on D&T.
I think I'm done. I hope there's something interesting on TV for me to watch. Maybe spending the night working out. :D(Y)
Done.
Labels: uncertainties