they say love is blind
Thursday, 19 November 2009
Maybe I should start getting serious.
I want it to last long.
Because I know this isn't just a crush.
If it is though.
I want it to be different then my previous crushes.
Because I don't want any heartache.
I admit that I've gotten this feeling before.
The exact same feeling with my previous crushes.
But, I don't this to be just another crush.
Because crushes suck to the core.
They don't last long, like how I want it to be.
Yes, I apologise.
Maybe it is too early to use the word 'love'.
But, I just can't help it.
This feeling inside of me.
I know.
I suck.
I know.
I don't know what else to type.
Because I have a lot of things in my mind.
I'm sorry if I'm behaving like this.
This stupid idiot.
That is crying out for one thing.
A stupid thing.
That people fall into.
LOVE.
I want it to last long.
Because I know this isn't just a crush.
If it is though.
I want it to be different then my previous crushes.
Because I don't want any heartache.
I admit that I've gotten this feeling before.
The exact same feeling with my previous crushes.
But, I don't this to be just another crush.
Because crushes suck to the core.
They don't last long, like how I want it to be.
Yes, I apologise.
Maybe it is too early to use the word 'love'.
But, I just can't help it.
This feeling inside of me.
I know.
I suck.
I know.
I don't know what else to type.
Because I have a lot of things in my mind.
I'm sorry if I'm behaving like this.
This stupid idiot.
That is crying out for one thing.
A stupid thing.
That people fall into.
LOVE.
Labels: I fell for it