B is for BABY
Friday, 13 November 2009
This is my Mum. :D
BABY asked me to update, so I'm updating. Actually I don't know what to type in this post, but I'll say what happened today.
I went jogging in the morning. Yes. Ran 4 rounds around Woodlands Crescent. I could have continued, but then I decided to stop at four since the sun was already out. Fakhrur also jogged 4 rounds. I was shocked though, it was the first time I saw him so motivated to run. :P
So after jogging, onlined for awhile and chatted with BABY. I love to chat with her, because the way she makes me feel is so _________. Go figure.
Went to Friday prayers with the usual clan; Khai, Fakh, Sufi, Faiz and Iszaidi. After prayers, ate KFC before going to Khai's house to play his PS3. I suck at video games. -.- They all say that only lazy people are good at video games while hardworking people suck at video games. -.-
Left Khai's house at 6pm. Mum started calling as usual. She called me three times asking me when I'm going home. It was kinda irritating.
So now, here I am, online. Most probably sleeping late tonight. It's becoming a bad habit of mine. Haiz. Currently chatting with clan and BABY. :D
Btw, I'm starting to carry weights. :D Going to buff myself up and prove someone wrong! :P
Trust me, I'm going to be macho by the end of the year.
Okay done, BABY can now read. :)
Labels: machoness
