welcome back!
Thursday, 12 November 2009
I'm back! Yes I am. :D
In short, the O Levels were quite okay for me. All I know was that I gave my best for all my subjects. Hoping to get at least 15 points for my L1R5.
For the past few days, I've been playing street soccer. And now, I got blisters on my feet. -.- I counted and I have 10 of them in total~ Lol. Hope they recover in time because I'll be playing soccer almost everyday from today onwards, except for Saturday and Sunday.
Currently thinking of whether I should get a job. It's kinda tedious to apply for one since I got to write a resume and all that.
I'm thinking of what else to type now. By the way, it's 1.50am! I'm used to sleeping late now that I'm close with Khairi, Fakhrur and Faiz Y. They're an awesome bunch. (Y)
I think I'm off to bed now. My back is already aching. Sigh.
Before I go off, I would like to thank Nurul Atiqah Binte Sumardi for creating my new blogskin for me. :) ykily! :D
Alright then, goodnight.
In short, the O Levels were quite okay for me. All I know was that I gave my best for all my subjects. Hoping to get at least 15 points for my L1R5.
For the past few days, I've been playing street soccer. And now, I got blisters on my feet. -.- I counted and I have 10 of them in total~ Lol. Hope they recover in time because I'll be playing soccer almost everyday from today onwards, except for Saturday and Sunday.
Currently thinking of whether I should get a job. It's kinda tedious to apply for one since I got to write a resume and all that.
I'm thinking of what else to type now. By the way, it's 1.50am! I'm used to sleeping late now that I'm close with Khairi, Fakhrur and Faiz Y. They're an awesome bunch. (Y)
I think I'm off to bed now. My back is already aching. Sigh.
Before I go off, I would like to thank Nurul Atiqah Binte Sumardi for creating my new blogskin for me. :) ykily! :D
Alright then, goodnight.
Labels: looking forward