soon to be
Thursday, 24 December 2009
Turning a year older in a few minutes time. Like I always tell my friends on their birthdays. 'A year older, a year wiser'. But the funny thing is, I on't tell myself that every year I grow a year older.
More responsibilities. More things to do. More achievements to be fulfilled. Everything more. People say turning 16 is just nothing. But to me, it's a really big deal. Yes, it is. I didn't think this would be the life that I was going to have when I was still in primary school. Working is even tougher that I thought. Balancing time between family, work and friends is even tougher that I thought it would be. I kinda feel sad when I think back. Because, I didn't really get to fully enjoy my childhood. I miss being naughty and just have fun. No worries for anything. Now, I have to worry about every single thing.
And I want to be a better person. No more going emo because of a girl. No more getting angry unecessarily. No more hurting other people emotionally. No more being rude. No more doing all stupid and bad stuffs. Well, I've been thinking. Even though I badly want a girlfriend, I still have lots of time to choose! Haha.
And now, all of a sudden, I feel all empty inside.
I think I'll just end here. Happy 16th Abdul Fattah Danial Bin Amin. And thank you Mum for giving birth to me. I'm blessed with a wonderful life.
More responsibilities. More things to do. More achievements to be fulfilled. Everything more. People say turning 16 is just nothing. But to me, it's a really big deal. Yes, it is. I didn't think this would be the life that I was going to have when I was still in primary school. Working is even tougher that I thought. Balancing time between family, work and friends is even tougher that I thought it would be. I kinda feel sad when I think back. Because, I didn't really get to fully enjoy my childhood. I miss being naughty and just have fun. No worries for anything. Now, I have to worry about every single thing.
And I want to be a better person. No more going emo because of a girl. No more getting angry unecessarily. No more hurting other people emotionally. No more being rude. No more doing all stupid and bad stuffs. Well, I've been thinking. Even though I badly want a girlfriend, I still have lots of time to choose! Haha.
And now, all of a sudden, I feel all empty inside.
I think I'll just end here. Happy 16th Abdul Fattah Danial Bin Amin. And thank you Mum for giving birth to me. I'm blessed with a wonderful life.
Labels: please