and its back
Friday, 29 January 2010
Missed friday prayers. AGAIN. -.-
Came down for NCC training. And yeah, it was okay I guess. Hah. Got my associate members certificate. And now, I feel that my motivation for NCC is back! :D(Y) Will be heading down to HQ NCC for a briefing on being volunteers for the YOG on 3 Feb.
So I'm currently thinking. I need to start managing my time well because on I'll really really need it when I start school.
Came down for NCC training. And yeah, it was okay I guess. Hah. Got my associate members certificate. And now, I feel that my motivation for NCC is back! :D(Y) Will be heading down to HQ NCC for a briefing on being volunteers for the YOG on 3 Feb.
So I'm currently thinking. I need to start managing my time well because on I'll really really need it when I start school.
Labels: busy