if I can't have you
Tuesday, 12 January 2010
Everytime I look at your photo. I feel like I want you back.
Everytime I look at your smile. I feel like I want you back.
Everytime I think about you. I feel like I've lost something so dear that I hold close to my heart.
Yes, I know I'll never get you back. I know I have to move on. But the only way I can move on, is by completely erasing the memories that I have of you.
Thats the only way.
Deleted.
Everytime I look at your smile. I feel like I want you back.
Everytime I think about you. I feel like I've lost something so dear that I hold close to my heart.
Yes, I know I'll never get you back. I know I have to move on. But the only way I can move on, is by completely erasing the memories that I have of you.
Thats the only way.
Deleted.
Labels: belated 3rd