lets kick the habit
Monday, 25 January 2010
Monday blues? Lol.
I keep waking up late these days. And I think it's because of me sleeping at 4am in the morning everyday. I want to kick the habit~ So, I'll be sleeping at 11pm everyday like I used too when I was schooling. :D
Working tomorrow till Thursday. Off on friday. Before continuing on Saturday and Sunday. All morning shifts. The more the reason I need to kick the habit of sleeping late~
I feel like going shopping. Haha. WTF. -.-
Okay done.
I keep waking up late these days. And I think it's because of me sleeping at 4am in the morning everyday. I want to kick the habit~ So, I'll be sleeping at 11pm everyday like I used too when I was schooling. :D
Working tomorrow till Thursday. Off on friday. Before continuing on Saturday and Sunday. All morning shifts. The more the reason I need to kick the habit of sleeping late~
I feel like going shopping. Haha. WTF. -.-
Okay done.
Labels: get outta of my mind