welcome to my life
Wednesday, 27 January 2010
Have you ever thought what will happen if your carefully planned out plan of your life, suddenly goes wrong?
Have you ever thought how life is like A to Z? All planned out.
And then
all of a sudden
you feel
down
down
down
down
down
down
down
and
down?
You keep falling.
It isn't ending.
Just like a bottomless pit.
And I don't mean that kind of bottom. -.-
Sigh.
I seriously need motivation because, honestly, I don't know why I'm like this.
This isn't the real me.
I don't know what went wrong.
SO WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?
Sigh.
Have you ever thought how life is like A to Z? All planned out.
And then
all of a sudden
you feel
down
down
down
down
down
down
down
and
down?
You keep falling.
It isn't ending.
Just like a bottomless pit.
And I don't mean that kind of bottom. -.-
Sigh.
I seriously need motivation because, honestly, I don't know why I'm like this.
This isn't the real me.
I don't know what went wrong.
SO WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?
Sigh.
Labels: help