<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





there isn't a need to worry
Sunday, 14 February 2010


I like you.

Yes I do.

But the thing is, there is someone out there that already loves you.

He may have cut the queque when I was chasing you, but I think he really really does love you.

Sometimes its hard to let things go.

In this case it is, but I will try my best.

I'll hope for a better tomorrow.

I know I'll find the one for me.

Just like how you have found the one for you.

And I give the both of you my blessings.

Because I want to do what's best.

And the best thing to do now is to let go of the feelings I had for you.

We may still be friends, yes. But close friends I hope we will be.

It's only a matter of time for me to find another.

Until then, I wouldn't stop loving you.

I want to feel the pain that the two idiots feel.

I want to try loving someone for 4 bloody long years.

I want to know how its like to think about this one person I love on every single day of my life.

It won't stop me though.

I want it to be a source of motivation.

Because if I'm able to do so, it means I can persevere.

It means I can handle the pressure people give me.

It means I won't give up that easily.

I'll benefit from it.

Somehow I feel empty inside.

But it isn't your concern.

Someone has already given his heart to you.

Now I'm waiting for my turn to give someone my heart.

It will all get better in time. <3


I typed this from the bottom of my heart. I hope you will read it.

Labels: