Yes. No. Maybe?
Monday, 8 February 2010
I think I'll give a proper update today.
Working is tiring. But the money flows in which is good for me. I'm saving up for a laptop. \m/ I'll need it for school.
Here's my shopping list:
1) Laptop - A must have.
2) New spectacles - If I'm lazy to put on contact lens.
3) Clothes? -.-
4) An MP3 player since my phone keeps ringing whenever I get an sms with my MP3 on in silent.
5) 16GB thumbdrive?
Thats about it.
Since I'm growing up to be a man. I'm starting to act like a man. This reminds me of a song.
Now that we're men, we have facial hair. Now that we're men, I've changed my underwear.
Valentine's day is coming. I think I'm buying something for her. But which her? Sigh.
I'll be off for 4 days straight this week. YES.
Chalet cum BBQ on 20 Feb. I hope Mum will let me to stay overnight, hopefully, provided the moon is blue of course.
Been staying up late. All thanks to Khairi Aslam. :D (Y)
And I'm working out. Yes. You won't see the same skinny guy in a few months time. Hopefully.
Long enough?
I think I'll end here.
Working is tiring. But the money flows in which is good for me. I'm saving up for a laptop. \m/ I'll need it for school.
Here's my shopping list:
1) Laptop - A must have.
2) New spectacles - If I'm lazy to put on contact lens.
3) Clothes? -.-
4) An MP3 player since my phone keeps ringing whenever I get an sms with my MP3 on in silent.
5) 16GB thumbdrive?
Thats about it.
Since I'm growing up to be a man. I'm starting to act like a man. This reminds me of a song.
Now that we're men, we have facial hair. Now that we're men, I've changed my underwear.
Valentine's day is coming. I think I'm buying something for her. But which her? Sigh.
I'll be off for 4 days straight this week. YES.
Chalet cum BBQ on 20 Feb. I hope Mum will let me to stay overnight, hopefully, provided the moon is blue of course.
Been staying up late. All thanks to Khairi Aslam. :D (Y)
And I'm working out. Yes. You won't see the same skinny guy in a few months time. Hopefully.
Long enough?
I think I'll end here.
Labels: I'll wave and say hello