endure
Tuesday, 30 March 2010
It's been awhile since I posted something.
School's starting soon. And yes, I've got mixed feelings about it. Whether I can cope with both studying and working. Whether I can balance my time between schoolwork, work, family and friends. I now realise more than ever; Time is really precious.
Now that I'm working, I now feel the pain that my Mum feels everytime she has to pay something extra which is out of her budget. It may only be $10 or even $2 extra. It's still money and money will never be enough if you don't manage your money right. I got to admit I feel a little bit guilty in splurging a lot of my pay on clothes, shoes and bags. I'm hoping I will not need to buy these things until next year.
Fellow NCC peeps are motivating me to get back into NCC. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. However, I'm still considering though. I want to concentrate on my studies before deciding if I am able to commit to studying, working as well as volunteering in NCC at the same time. When you're in polytechnic, time management is all that matters, If you got that under control, you can do wonders with it~
Amidst these tough times, I'm still trying my best to increase my physical fitness. I'm aiming to pass my NAPFA test and at least get a silver so that I can skip 3 months of prepatory NS. :D
Getting a girlfriend has also been on my mind. Well, if it happens, it happens. Well, I'm hoping it will happen actually. Haha. -.-" But I won't let this distract me as I have more important priorities.
To my friends, soccer mates, NCC peeps and whoever I am close with right now, please don't drift apart from each other. Stay in contact. Let's be friends for life!
I think I'm done. Working out before hitting the sack at 0200hrs later.
Ohh, and good morning guys. ^^
School's starting soon. And yes, I've got mixed feelings about it. Whether I can cope with both studying and working. Whether I can balance my time between schoolwork, work, family and friends. I now realise more than ever; Time is really precious.
Now that I'm working, I now feel the pain that my Mum feels everytime she has to pay something extra which is out of her budget. It may only be $10 or even $2 extra. It's still money and money will never be enough if you don't manage your money right. I got to admit I feel a little bit guilty in splurging a lot of my pay on clothes, shoes and bags. I'm hoping I will not need to buy these things until next year.
Fellow NCC peeps are motivating me to get back into NCC. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. However, I'm still considering though. I want to concentrate on my studies before deciding if I am able to commit to studying, working as well as volunteering in NCC at the same time. When you're in polytechnic, time management is all that matters, If you got that under control, you can do wonders with it~
Amidst these tough times, I'm still trying my best to increase my physical fitness. I'm aiming to pass my NAPFA test and at least get a silver so that I can skip 3 months of prepatory NS. :D
Getting a girlfriend has also been on my mind. Well, if it happens, it happens. Well, I'm hoping it will happen actually. Haha. -.-" But I won't let this distract me as I have more important priorities.
To my friends, soccer mates, NCC peeps and whoever I am close with right now, please don't drift apart from each other. Stay in contact. Let's be friends for life!
I think I'm done. Working out before hitting the sack at 0200hrs later.
Ohh, and good morning guys. ^^
Labels: school is starting