<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/690124469167501921?origin\x3dhttp://impossiblymindblowing.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





sometimes shit happens
Wednesday, 31 March 2010



From the right: Past, past and present. :D

Ended work at 1400hrs today. Met Iqbal at Admiralty MRT before going to ADSS to attend the 8th Student Council investiture. When the investiture was going on, flashbacks of my days being an SC started to fill my mind. I miss all of it. The moments when we were serious, the moments when we had fun and the moments when we worked together as a team to serve the school. I must say I'm impressed by the attitude of most of the SCs. They're all very motivated and always participate actively. Two thumbs up to you guys! (Y) (Y)

Congrats to Shafiq and Yuhaila for attaining the position of HOD and DHOD respectively. I wish both of you all the best in serving the council as well as the school. I hope you guys will have as much fun as I had when I was the DHOD back then. :) And not, forgetting the rest of the exco, congrats on attaining your current positions. :D

Now, it's time to talk about my future. I've yet to buy my laptop and I've yet to start on my elearning! My computer can't seem to load the bloody elearning website. Damn it. I think I'm screwed! -.-

Lenovo or Acer? Spoilt for choice.

I think I'm done. 0900 to 1400 tomorrow. 5 hours of enduring for $5.50/hour. Boleh lah~


Labels: