The truth
Tuesday, 28 December 2010
I never thought I would go back here, but I don't have anyone else to turn to or anywhere else to go. So here goes. My 2010 wasn't exactly what I thought it turned out to be. I quit my job in June after 6 months working. I skipped a lot of classes in poly. I narrowly missed on a good result for my first semester in poly and I didn't become a scholar in poly, as plan. I didn't become an NCC cadet officer and I didn't get myself a girlfriend.
I had 3 crushes this year. E, A and N. It was never meant to be for E. As for A? Well, that was the second stint. She was never in love with me. As for N, I was never good enough.
God.
Love.
Studies.
Family.
Life.
I just want to be a good person.
Oh, and I still love you Natasha. <3 But I'll move on because I just have to.